Recipe by looneytunesfan
Creamy tapioca is layered with irrestible cherries and topped with crunchy granola.
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 ounces light cherry pie filling
- 4 teaspoons granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, combine milk, tapioca, sugar, salt and egg white; let stand 5 minutes. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Let stand 20 minutes; stir. Cover; refrigerate.
- In 4 parfait glasses, alternate layers of tapioca pudding with cherry pie filling, ending with cherry filling. Sprinkle with granola.