Recipe by Chabear01
Another salad from Country Cooking recipe collection of Prize Winning Salads. This looks like a nice way to use some of that left over turkey when you have it.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved if desired
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- lettuce leaf
- 4 slices cantaloupes, rings peeled and seeded, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dressing ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, combine turkey, grapes, celery and pineapple; add dressing and mix lightly.
- On individual salad plates, arrange lettuce and a cantaloupe ring; fill center with turkey mixture. Garnish with pecans.