Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Woman's World Magazine 9/14/04
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup bottled italian-style vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded or 1⁄2 cup cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup slice black olives or 1⁄2 cup green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse well. Toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Chill.
We really enjoyed this easy to make and most items were on hand pasta salad. I think it might need something else to give it a real punch. It got mixed reviewes this week end at our Nascar Atlanta Speedway pit campout. Made for newest tag.