Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A light, tangy fruit salad that is perfect for a hot summer day. Cooking time denotes chill time.
- 8 clementines, peeled
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple-apricot preserves (or orange marmalade)
- Place all fruit into a large bowl with a lid.
- Mix together juices, sugar and preserves.
- Pour over fruit and mix thoroughly.
- Cover tightly with lid and chill until ready to serve.