Prep 2 hrs 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, tangy, easy to make cole slaw. You will want to make this early so you can catch up with other stuff when you get home from work. Prep time includes 2 hours in refrigerator. It may sit longer.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 lg. limes)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1/16 ounce) envelopezesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) bagsshredded coleslaw mix
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, and Zesty Italian Dressing Mix in a large bowl.
- Add the coleslaw mix, and cilantro, tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill coleslaw at least 2 hours.