Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great summertime or anytime salad. From Taste of Home.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup halved green grape
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, grapes and walnuts.
- Combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard; pour over cauliflower mixture and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.
I'm not a big fan of overly sweet dressings. I might use less honey next time. DH really liked it and was suprised that it was cauliflower.