Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great to have with the Barbecue Pretzels, can be enjoyed at bbq party or camping out.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cansclark pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In large casserole or bean pot, brown meat, drain.
- Stir in soup mix, beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, water, mustard, vinegar and chili powder.
- Cover; simmer over low heat (or over low coals on barbecue) for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- To bake in oven.
- Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and thorroughly heated.