Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from ForeverIndian Food.com
Make and share this Tandoori Masala recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (Lasun)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (Adrak)
- 1 teaspoon clove, powder (Lavang)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- 1 teaspoon ground mace (Javitri)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin powder (Jeera)
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander (Dhania)
- 1 teaspoon ground fenugreek (Methi)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (Tuj or Dalchini)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (Kalimirchi)
- 1 teaspoon ground brown cardamom seed (Elaichi)
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- Mix all the above ingridents, without roasting them first, push through a fine sieve.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Close the lid tightly after use.