Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this dip; just put the ingredients together and bake. Not sure how many servings but it makes 5 cups.
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese, divided
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- sour cream
- ripe black olives, chopped
- avocado, chopped
- chopped green onion
- diced tomato
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Coat a 9-inch quiche dish or deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, mix corn, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, chili powder and 1 cup cheese.
- Stir in chicken by hand.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Garnish as desired. Serve with tortilla chips.