Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is a winner for summertime! It's right around the corner :)
Make and share this Tailgate Marinated Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups green beans, drained
- 2 cups red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower
- 6 pickled okra, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Place vegetables in large bowl.
- Mix well.
- add dressing and refrigerate overnight.
- Place in red, green and/or yellow peppers.
- Serve with fried chicken, sliced tomatoes and onions and your favorite beverage for a great tailgate party.