This one is a winner for summertime! It's right around the corner :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups green beans, drained
- 2 cups red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 6 pickled okra, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- salt and pepper
- 1Place vegetables in large bowl.
- 2Mix well.
- 3add dressing and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Place in red, green and/or yellow peppers.
- 5Serve with fried chicken, sliced tomatoes and onions and your favorite beverage for a great tailgate party.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tailgate Marinated Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.6
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: