Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
All the goodies that go into my cookbook's Tag-A-Long Snack Mix, in cookie form! My mom loves these almost as much as the mix itself!
- 158.51 ml unsweetened almond milk, warmed
- 44.37 ml ground flax seeds
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml packed demerara sugar
- 4 (113.39 g) packet stevia
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml quick oats
- 118.29 ml 100% bran, twigs
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4 dried figs, minced
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml roasted soybeans
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds
- 59.14 ml dark chocolate-covered raisins
- 59.14 ml shreddies cereal
- 59.14 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 59.14 ml roasted sunflower seeds
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml toasted pumpkin seeds
- 59.14 ml miniature chocolate chip
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond milk and flaxseed. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the oil, sugar, stevia, and vanilla, blending well.
- Stir in the flour, oats, bran cereal, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in the figs, dried cranberries, dry-roasted soybeans, slivered almonds, dark chocolate – covered raisins, Shreddies cereal, Cheerios cereal, toasted sunflower seeds, raisins, toasted pumpkin seeds, and miniature chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Form balls of dough and place on lined cookie sheets, flattening slightly.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool completely on the cookie sheet.