Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great as a side dish or light dessert.
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 cups granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix pineapple, sugar, flour, egg and vinegar in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Mix together apples, nuts, Cool Whip.
- Fold in refrigerated mixture. Top with additional nuts if desired.