Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb pork
- 18 fresh tortillas
- 1⁄2 dry tortilla
- 5 ancho chilies
- 2 pasilla chiles
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- salt and pepper
- Boil the meat, drain it, save the broth it was cooked in and pick off any remaining hairs.
- Hollow out the chilis, toast them, and soak them in a little of the broth in which the meat was cooked.
- Fry the half tortilla.
- Liquify the chili pasillas, onion, garlic, half fried tortilla, peeled peanuts, salt and pepper.
- Fry everything until the flavor peaks.
- Add a little of the pork broth.
- Add the meat.
- Boil everything on low flame until it thickens.
- Fill the fresh tortillas with the meat.
- Fold them over into tacos and steam them until they "sweat. "
- Serve hot.