Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom used to make this when we were kids. It's a great way to use up left over taco toppings and meat. Very filling and quite tasty too.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- diced tomato
- Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- black olives
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare potatoes and bake until tender.
- Brown ground beef in skillet and follow directions on seasoning packet.
- When potatoes are done, cut them open and fan them out. D.
- Dress like you would a taco.
Mmmm-good! *PARTY 2009* I used leftover over taco meat, so this was super easy.
Made for Potluck Tag. Like on of the other reviewers said, this is a great idea and we really enjoyed this and it was very filling and a quick and easy meal. I baked my potatoes in the MW instead of in the oven. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for posting this!
This is a great idea in place of having the normal taco. More filling too:-) Glad you have it posted Spice. Thanks!~ Made for PRMR.~