Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 16 large pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) jarplain spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded taco cheese
- 1 medium onion, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pasta shells according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef (and onion, if desired). Drain fat. Add taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water and mix well. Cook off excess liquid. Add refried beans and mix well. Cook over low heat 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Rinse cooked pasta shells under cold water and drain excess water. Fill individual pasta shells with beef mixture and place into 8 inch square, or 9x13 inch pan. Shells should be completely stuffed with beef mixture.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce over individual shells, covering each shell completely. Sprinkle cheese over shells.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with salad and/or garlic bread.