Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from a Weight Watchers meeting. This is an extremely tasty soup, I like it with some cheese and crushed tortilla chips on top
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can chili bean
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- Brown hamburger& onion; drain.
- Add all ingredients (do not drain cans) and simmer for 10 minutes.
This has become a favorite in my house. It's so easy to make, and is even better reheated!