Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good with tortillas, cornbread or saltines.
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 package ranch dressing
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped chile
- cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Add other ingredients.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
I was looking for a good hearty soup, and this is delicious! It was a little spicy for my taste, so I added an extra can of diced tomatoes, a little sugar, and 3 cups of water. I will definately make this again. Thanks for the recipe!