Recipe by Debavonlady
Wonderful way to use leftover toco meet and great for a long cold winter night.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (18 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (18 ounce) can water
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- fry in skillet - hamburger and onion, then add toco seasoning mix. If you have left over toco meet, start there and add onions.
- In large soup pot add hamburger mixture and all canned items and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Serve with Fritoes chips, cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- I always double this recipe to make enough for leftovers.