Recipe by Terri Newell
This is from Pillsbury's 30 Minute Meals cookbook. It's very easy and smells great.
Top Review by Brisket in Roses
Very good and very quick meal. I added a can of chopped tomatoes and a can of black beans once the macaroni was cooked through to warm up and added the cheese on top to melt. I served with sour cream and a little cilantro on top...just to add some green. I did bite into one still somewhat raw macaroni, but I think that was the only one. Not recipe's fault, I just didn't stir well. Wonderful, will make again. Thank you!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning, spice
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups raw macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown and drain hamburg.
- Add taco seasoning, water and raw macaroni.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer until noodles are tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream and tomatoes.
- Note.I used one envelope of taco spice, but I'm not sure of the size. It looks like about 1 teaspoons.