Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this taco salad. My mom made this since we were kids and it is awsome....You can put meat in it but I don't like to eat too much meat...you can add more cheese if you like as well,,I am on weight watchers so am watching the fat...good weight watcher meal... Serve with tortilla chips.You can crush them and sprinkle them over or scoop up the salad...
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 5 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1 cup mexican cheese
- 16 ounces salsa
- Cut Romaine Lettuce and put in a bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 cup Italain Dressing, Taco Seasoning Packet, Kidney Beans, 2 cups of tomatoes, 1 cup mexican cheese.