1/2 Photos of Taco Salad
This is one of the original recipes for Taco salad, according to my Aunt. This is the one she always makes for our Family Reunions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the beef and drain off grease.
- 2Sprinkle the taco mix over the meat and mix well.
- 3The beef should be at room temperature when mixing into salad.
- 4Then layer all ingredients and put salad dressing on top.
- 5Mix together lightly - Sprinkle with taco chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.3
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 637.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: