- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 8 cups bagged salad greens
- 2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up clumps with a wooden spoon, about 3 minutes, or until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning mix and cook, stirring, 1 minute more. Stir in kidney beans and heat through.
- Meanwhile, mix ranch dressing and salsa in a small serving bowl.
- Place beef mixture in center of large serving platter. Surround with remaining ingredients. Serve with dressing mixture.