Recipe by Donna Matthews
This vegetarian taco salad is so quick and easy that dinner can be on the table in 20 minutes flat.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives
- 1 (15 ounce) canoriginal ranch style beans, including sauce
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Frito corn chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Core lettuce and chop into bite size pieces.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Drain olives.
- In large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, grated cheese, olives, and beans including sauce.
- Toss well.
- The Frito chips can be added to the whole salad; but we prefer to crunch them into our individual bowls, then pile on the salad and mix.
- Other ingredients such as chopped onions or meat could be added to suit your taste.