Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
quiche made with leftover taco meat. Atkins friendly!
- 2 cups ground beef (cooked)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (your favorite)
- Put browned ground beef in the bottom of a pie pan.
- Whisk eggs, hot sauce, and half of the cheese together as well as any seasonings you like. I didn't add much because I was using leftover taco meat.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the meat and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. About 20 minutes.