Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from Taste of Home with what I had on hand.
Make and share this Taco Meat Loaves recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, salsa, beans, corn, oatmeal, taco seasoning, cumin and chili powder. Crumble beef and turkey over mixture and mix inches.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spoon into 36 muffin tins (use 1/3 cup measuring cup). Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- You can freeze the extras. Thaw in refrigerator and heat in microwave.