Recipe by Ducky
I found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. It is quite easy and tasty enough for my toddler son. This can easily be spiced up with more chilies or spicy cheese.
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese crackers
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 2 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into six 2 x 1/2 inch sticks
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cracker crumbs and taco seasoning and set aside.
- Flatten the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place a cheese stick and 1 Tbsp of chilies on each piece of chicken.
- Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up, securing with toothpicks.
- Coat chicken with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 13x9-in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.