Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite taco and ranch crispy chicken. Every time I ask whats for supper its taco chicken. I don't remember where I got this recipe and I'm a vegetarian so let me know what you think!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups about of crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Cut the chicken into small chunks.
- Smother chicken in ranch dressing.
- Mix crushed tortilla's and taco seasoning in a separate bowl.
- Put tortilla mix in a ziploc , or closable baggy.
- Shake the chicken in the bag.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 400°F.
- * This recipe can easily use a whole bag of chips.
I made this for dinner last night and my boyfried liked it alot. I sliced the chicken in long strips and he dipped the strips in sour cream. I used salt free tortilla chips (figured the seasoning mix was salty enough). I'm sure I will make these again. Thanks for sharing.