Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
The kids love this
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) bag corn chips
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheese (any kind you like)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 2 qt square baking dish.
- In large skillet brown the meat, onion and garlic.
- Stir in tomato sauce, juice, chili powder and oregano.
- Place meat in baking dish.
- Top with beans then corn chips.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with lettuce, tomato chopped onion& cheese.