Recipe by Enjolinfam
From Top Secret Recipes! This is my favorite sauce and I use it for everything! So glad to have this recipe, because it's difficult to find a Taco Bell in Asia!
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve cornstarch in water in a medium saucepan. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and cover until cool. Keep in a covered container in the refrigerator to store.