Recipe by Gagoo
Tempt your family with a casserole that has all the flavors of a taco plus a delicious cheesy biscuit top, from Recipe.com
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In 10" skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning mix, salsa, and corn into beef. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Pour into ungreased 8" square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cheese, and milk until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 12 spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.