Recipe by andrewandshannah
Great with tortilla chips or in taco shells.
Top Review by Witchone
This is a great basic recipe! I made it the first time as written. The second time I added beans, corn and green chilies. I served it with rice and it was delicious. You can make it a layered casserole or just mix it up, either way is wonderful.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmedium salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown hamburger in sauté pan. Drain and return to the pan. Stir in taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Lightly spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Add hamburger. Layer sour cream and salso on top. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.