Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My dads been makin this here chili since i was a wee lad and its still the best ever in the world!!! if you like it hot and spicy then add spicy things to it and if you dont then enjoy it as is!!
- 1 lb of your favorite ground meat
- 1 onion (of the white kind)
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans (can use black beans)
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato bisque
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (regular not flavored)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, chunks (regular not flavored)
- 1 (12 ounce) canof your favorite non light beer
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce (lea & perrons)
- 5 dashes garlic powder
- 5 dashes ground cloves
- 3 dashes chili powder
- 3 dashes red pepper flakes (of the powder kind)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard (of the powder kind)
- 4 dashes allspice
- dice the onion and add to large pot with the meat source.
- when meat is brown drain grease.
- add the beans,bisque,sauce,and chunks.
- add your favorite NON LIGHT BEER (optional).
- add 4 heavy shakes of the worchestershire sauce.
- 5 or 6 shakes of pwdr garlic.
- 5 heavy shakes of pwdr cloves.
- 3 light shakes of chili pwdr.
- 3 light shakes of the pwdr red pepper.
- a heaping 1/4 tsp ground mustard.
- 4 shakes allspice.
- simmer for 20min. and enjoy T.J. Polnows Famous Chili.