Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posting to try this week
Make and share this T-Bone Steaks With Garlic Parsley Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Garlic Parsley Sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, extra-virgin
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- nonstick nonflammable cooking spray
- 2 beef t-bone steaks (1 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- For the sauce: In the work bowl of a food processor, combine all the sauce ingredients. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- For the steaks: Spray the grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of the steaks evenly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Remove the steaks from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with the garlic parsley sauce.