Szechuan Chicken Pasta Salad
- In glass bowl, mix together soy sauce, sugar and red pepper flakes. Add chicken strips, turning to coat; cover and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- In frypan, place sesame oil over high heat. Add chicken strips and stir-fry about 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. Remove chicken from frypan and cool.
- In large bowl, place vermicelli, chicken, green onions, carrots, cucumber and bean sprouts; toss gently to mix well.
- Pour Dressing over mixture and stir until well coated. Refrigerate 30 minutes, arrange on platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- For the Dressing: In small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together.