1/1 Photo of Syrniki With Potato
This stuff is really good for breakfast as an alternative to Oatmeal. It is heavy, filling, and extremely good. I got it from Russiansabroad.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First clean and peel the potatoes and boil in salted water, drain and mash.
- 2Then drain the cottage cheese, sieve to remove lumps, and mix it with the mashed potato.
- 3Beat in raw egg, salt, sugar and half the flour. (For the sweeter version add raisins and more sugar now.)
- 4Stir well to form a stiff paste.
- 5Work on a floured surface and flatten into thick pancakes about 3 inches in diameter.
- 6Coat them with flour and fry in butter on each side until golden brown.
- 7Serve hot with sour cream well chilled.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Syrniki With Potato
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 418.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g