Recipe by CookingMonster
I remember making this when I was living with 6 other girls going to hairdressing school. It was cheap to make and filling and it tasted good and it went a long ways.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas or 1⁄2 cup canned corn niblet
- 1⁄2 cup cooked Minute Rice
- 1⁄2 cup cooked macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 5 ounces milk (1/2 of the soup can)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- You can play around and add anything that you want in here, try green peppers or tomatoes.
- Fry hamburger until no pink remains.
- Drain and return to fry pan.
- Add onions, celery, peas and corn.
- Continue frying until onions become slightly soft.
- Meanwhile, cook rice and macaroni.
- Turn frying pan down to low and add rest of ingredients and blend until mixed well.
- Turn into a sprayed casserole, and bake at 300 for about half an hour, until flavors meld.
- Serve with bread.