Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We really enjoy Greek Salad, and I thought this may be a nice change with the tortellini.
- 1 lb fresh tortellini (cheese flavored)
- 1 (250 g) bottle Kraft sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 1 cup long English cucumber, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pitted black olives
- 1 large tomatoes, wedged (about 20) or 1 large cherry tomatoes (about 20)
- 1⁄2 cup small feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small green pepper, sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (can use dried too)
- Cook tortellini according to pkg. directions and cool.
- Add dressing and all ingredients except cheese.
- Toss well.
- Crumble feta on top and serve.