Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tried various chocolate sauces ,they were too bitter for my taste.I also needed one low in sugar. The cake and filling were easy,the sauce was a challenge
- 1⁄2 cup international coffees sugar-free mocha instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 water
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Stir in swiss mocha mix and cook for a minute on low.
- Gradually add water and cook till it thickens.
- Stir in powdered sugar or (Splenda) till smooth.
- Cool and drizzle over cake.