- 4 chicken breast halves (boned and skinned)
- 3 slice swiss cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 236.59 ml herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 59.14 ml butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Top chicken with Swiss cheese.
- Combine soup and wine and stir until well mixed.
- Spoon soup mixture evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle with crumbled stuffing mix and drizzle melted butter over crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to one hour.