Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had this at a friend's house and just had to have the recipe. This is so delicious. All I can say about this one is yum.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slice swiss cheese
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml milk
- Place chicken in greased casserole.
- Place one slice of cheese over each breast.
- Mix soup and milk; stir well.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Cover casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
This was quite tasty. I think that I would brown the chicken first next time because it was a little "anemic" looking :) Maybe add some garlic or pepper too? Made for Spring PAC. Thanks!
Excellent dish. Creamy and cheesy. Made as directed except I added a little extra cheese. Served with side salad, noodles and warm buttery french bread. It was so easy to make and will make it again. Thanks for the recipe!