Recipe by Kathy(
This is a festive looking spread for winter parties.
Top Review by swissms
I made this for an appetizer at a dinner party. I made as directed with sherry. It received mixed reviews. I think I might enjoy it better as a bagel spread for breakfast/brunch. Next time I might try soaking the dried cranberries in the apple juice before combining with the other ingredients. For a breakfast spread I might eliminate/reduce the swiss cheese and add some cinnamon or nutmeg.
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese with pineapple
- 6 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1⁄4-2⁄3 cup crushed pineapple, drained