This is a great brunch dish! Good alternative to an omelet. Eggs and tomatoes together are fabulous!
- Chop the chard. In a skillet, sauté the garlic and onions in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Add the chard, cover and lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain if juicy.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the chard.
- Coat the bottom of a skillet with the remaining oil and return to medium heat.
- When hot, pour egg mixture and arrange tomato slices on top.
- Cover and cook until the edges are firm and the bottom is golden and beginning to brown. Turn frittata over and cook for about 5 more minute until eggs are cooked.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.