Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Teach your hot dogs new tricks. A true kid pleaser.
- Place rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 35.
- Unroll the package of dough and separate to form 16 strips. Start wrapping at one end of a hot dog using 1 strip and when it runs out overlap it with a second piece of dough so that the pieces stick together. The dough will spiral around the hot dog and not completely cover it.
- Place the wrapped hot dogs on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake the hot dogs until they sizzle and the dough is light golden brown, 16-18 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and using a metal spatula, transfer the hot dogs to plates.
- Serve at once with ketchup and mustard.