I got this recipe several years ago from an ad for peanut butter. The brownies are moist and chewy with lots of peanut butter and chocolate flavor. This makes a lot. You could do half in a 9x13 pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 11 x 17 inch sheet cake pan.
- 3In large sauce pan, melt butter; add peanut butter, stir until peanut butter is melted.
- 4Stir in sugar and vanilla, remove from heat.
- 5Lightly beat eggs in a bowl and add to mixture in pan, if it is cool enough.
- 6In seperate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 7Add flour to batter in pan and beat well with spoon.
- 8Remove 3 1/2 cups of batter to another bowl and stir into it the 1/2 cup cocoa.
- 9Spread chocolate batter into cake pan.
- 10Spread the peanut butter batter over top and swirl with the back of a small spoon.
- 11Bake 30 minutes or until just done.
- 12Cool in pan then cut into small squares as they are rich.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swirled Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 121.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g