Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from recipe at Nestle.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup nestle peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- FOR CRUST: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- FOR FILLING: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth, then gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Microwave the morsels in microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into melted morsels, then pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Pour chocolate mixture over plain mixture and swirl with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.
This was good. Very rich, but we thought it didn't taste too much like peanut butter. I used a whole bag of peanut butter chocolate chips.