Swirled Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- FOR CRUST: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- FOR FILLING: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth, then gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Microwave the morsels in microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into melted morsels, then pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Pour chocolate mixture over plain mixture and swirl with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.