Adapted from recipe at Nestle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR CRUST: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2FOR FILLING: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth, then gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- 3Microwave the morsels in microwave-safe bowl on Medium-High (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- 4Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 5Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into melted morsels, then pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 6Pour chocolate mixture over plain mixture and swirl with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swirled Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips