Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found something similar to this on the internet somewhere. Very easy and yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- Mix cornstarch in cold water to dissolve.
- Mix first six ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the cornstarch and water and stir until mixture returns to a boil.
- Continue stirring over medium heat until mixture thickens and becomes semi-glossy.