Recipe by Manami
This tastes so good and easy to prepare. Found this on Land O' Lakes web site and have changed ever so slightly.
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 4 (453.59 g) chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 7.39 ml finely chopped fresh garlic
- 0.5-0.75 ml ground ginger (optional)
- 59.14 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 453.59 g packagefresh stir fry vegetables
- 118.29 ml thick sweet and sour sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 226.79 g can pineapple chunks, drained
- hot cooked rice or oriental noodles or angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 12" skillet until sizzling; add chicken pieces, garlic and ginger.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned(7-10 minutes).
- Add broth and stir-fry vegetables.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisply tender(7-10 minutes).
- Stir in sweet sauce, crushed red pepper, and pineapple.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through(1-2 minutes).
- Serve over rice or noodles or angel hair pasta.