Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I created this recipe when we had friends coming over for dinner. I wanted to grill out, but keep it simple, light & delicious. These were such a hit. Everyone, kids & adults, loved having their own pouch. The flavors blended together perfectly & clean up was a snap!
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup black beans
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 peach, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Zest & juice lemon.
- In a bowl, add corn, beans, pepper, peach, jalapeno, lemon zest & olive oil. Season with salt & pepper & toss gently. Set aside.
- Thin preserves with lemon juice. Stir in pepper flakes & Cayenne.
- Spray 4 sheets of Reynolds Wrap with non stick spray. Brush preserves on fish. Place each fillet on a foil sheet. Top with 1/4 of corn relish. Fold foil to form pouches. Place on a medium grill for 10-12 minutes.
These ingredients not only taste great together, they also make a beautiful presentation!
My kind of 5-star dish!