Recipe by AndysGirl
My sister made these for 4H and they went to the Iowa State Fair!! Absolutely AMAZING cinnamon rolls!
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 (3/4 ounce) packages fast rising yeast (in 1/4 C lukewarm water)
- 6 cups flour
- brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add cooled milk and beaten eggs; add yeast and flour.
- Beat (do not knead); let rise.
- Use half the dough at a time: Roll out pan (use enough flour to roll and handle). Stretch and knead the dough into a long rectangle shape.
- Spread melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon over the dough. Use plenty!
- Roll up and cut into about 2" rolls and place in greased 9x13" pans.
- Let the rolls rise in the pans before baking until large in size.
- Bake to light brown at 325º.
- Frost while a little war.
- These are absolutely delicious! They will be gone in a flash!