- 3 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line two shallow roasting pans or rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Halve potatoes crosswise, then lengthwise, and cut each half into 4 sticks.
- Mix oil, chili powder and soy sauce in bowl. Drizzle over potatoes, and toss to coat. Arrange skin side down in one layer in baking pans. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast 12 minutes. Turn slices, and roast until tender, 8 to 12 minutes more. Add salt, if needed. Toss in rosemary.